Monday, August 1, 2011

Happy August.


School starts soon, the 16th I believe. And I get to go register in about two days. I'll get my schedule then. I'll be able to compare it with my friends, see who I have a class or two with. See who I can sit with at lunch. I hope there's someone at least semi-attractive in science. Otherwise it'll be boring as all sanity.
But before school starts, the weekend before, I have Natsucon to go to. Let's be happy I'm not some fat lard. Well, I'm not really. Not today. Today I'm not eating right, so I'm showing just how strong I can be. Does that make sense? It did in my head.
There's so much gel and stuff in my hair. Like... My hair feels gross because of it. Hopefully my mom will be home around four today. I like it when my mom is home.
Ho-hum...I hate being lonely.

No comments:

Post a Comment