Sunday, August 14, 2011

Natsucon!~

Okay, so, this is going to be an assult of pictures. But first a few stories. I was attacked by a Honey from Ouran High School Host Club like continually. It was cute. And at the VERY END, today, just before they left, I hugged the Kyoya(same show) that with them and told them they were very adorable too. And they were. Just not in the same way.
Also, I got fifty-nine hugs. In two days.
My I.M.'s friend (uhhmmm) S was there and she's so awesome. She's got this obsession with Tsuna from KHR because she cosplays Gokudera. That is really the reason why.
I told my I.M. I love her in my "cute" voice. Apparently I can make my voice sound cute. Really cute.
I went to the "UV Lite Party" which was a rave, yes. We were only there for an hour before we just walked around because we were sweaty and sick of being sweaty.
Now!~ Photo ATTACK!

Now, I get to go and try to adapt to normal life again. It was a small con, apparently, but I loved it and it was fun and now I have to go and "be" normal (or at least close to normal). This means no more going to Wal-Mart cosplaying Sasuke from Naruto. Darn.

No comments:

Post a Comment