Sunday, August 7, 2011

I should be asleep.

I should be sleeping, but I'm not. Why? A guy. Not just a guy. A guy I met over the internet and that I'm talking to over the internet. He should feel special. NO one keeps me up. Except... I keep messing up and making him feel like crap.
Anyway, today I drove. I love driving. One day, I'll be good enough to drive in a town.
Ugh, boys! "I can't seem to make you happy" I was happy before this seemed like we're breaking up! We're not e-dating, but danggg it seems like he's breaking up with me. This guy's talked to me while I was IN CDT. I grin like a fool when he talks to me! UGH!! Enough! This blog is NOT going to be about...boys.
I'm going to be at a hotel, possibly, for two days while my mom's at a meeting. Anna is probably going to come with me. Yay! Oh and mom says that they have wi-fi and a pool and all the fun stuff. So, I'll be able to post even though I'm away from home. Hurray! I'm really very excited.
Sadly, my diet starts the day before we leave. I'm kinda worried about going. What if my mom notices that I don't eat that much? What if Anna tells her? I'm just worried.

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't get too stressed up about the boy, they don't mean half the stuff they say and theres plenty of fish in the sea anyway :P just enjoy chatting to him :)
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete