Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Anxiety kept me home today.

School makes me insanely nervous unless I haven't eaten.
Dad?
Still thinks I don't eat.
So I'm not going to.
I'm gonna fast until I pass out.
Who cares how unsafe that is?
How long do you think I can do it with PE and school and everything?
How long can I go?
How hard can I push my body on just water?
To be honest, I want to go to a boarding school just to be away from my DAD.
I love my family and everything, but I'm just so tired of Daddy trying to push so much on me, telling me I'm not eating when I'm FINALLY eating.
How easy it is to quit when someone TELLS you that you aren't.
My new therapist sucks.
She ranted at me for nearly an hour, spent most of that time looking at the notes. It was like...she knew nothing about me when I went in and I've been going to the county for therapy for nearly a year. She annoyed me.
I just wish I had someone I could talk to about all of this.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you should talk to your dad and tell him how you feel about this?
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete