Monday, August 18, 2014

One more day.

I get to make the trek back up to school tomorrow. I'm so excited. After I get there, J.P. says that we can get a fish! Then Wednesday, I get to have training on how to help people move in. Then I get to help freshmen move in. It's so exciting. I'm so ready to just be there.
I slept terribly. And then I woke up about the time my little brother should've been going to school. Then I woke up again. Then my mom woke me up when she went to work. I just did not sleep very well.
I'm ready to be back at school, and back in a semi-routine. And I have a thing with being weirded out by my planner being mostly empty.
I'm also applying for jobs on campus. I sent in one just now for the University Board. I don't think that I'll get it, but if I do the ideal position would be their graphic design/advertisement.
Oh! and because I did a summer class this summer and got a B in it, my GPA went way up. It was 2.69 and it went up to 2.75. I feel like that's a huge leap! I'm gonna do way better this semester than I did last semester. I'm gonna try to go every single class. I'm not a bad student. I was just really tired that semester, and I had a bad gallbladder that tried to become other organs.
So today, I have zero motivation to leave my room. So I haven't eaten much. Way less than I have in a long while. Of course now that I've mentioned it, I'm absolutely starved. I can ignore it, though. Or else I'll eat all of the waffles. I have this terrible tendency to put peanut butter and syrup on them. That's probably part of the reason I'm so over weight.
Last night, I had a really weird dream. In it, I stepped on the scale. It read like 240. Then I stepped on it again. 270. It was crazy. It was so bad that it woke me up. I'm so scared of getting any bigger. I'm so scared about it. It's just terrible.
Alright, beautifuls, I think this post will be super long if I don't stop now.
Love,
Alex.


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like an awful dream. Sometimes I have dreams like that too, or dreams that i'm walking somewhere and walk by a window or something I can see myself in, and i'm huge, I always wake up in sweats with anxiety. Strange how us ED girls get nightmares from weight issues huh.
    Also I'm way excited about getting back to school too. I feel like I eat less and have more to focus on. Whereas in summer, I'm like "what am i going to do with my day" and i get bored and then i start with the boredom eating, which is never a good thing!
    what are you going to school for?

    ReplyDelete