Friday, August 8, 2014

Goood Morning!

I have higher hopes for today. I'm gonna start counting calories again. I've had this cute little book for exactly that for ages and when I can't have that on me I have three little ones in my purse and an app for that. So, this morning I've decided to stay in my room all by room for a little while to recharge. I'm an introvert, usually, so all this interaction for what seems like 24/7 is just tearing on me. I woke up depressed from it. I had told myself that I was going to do a post before I went downstairs, and even getting up and grabbing my laptop was super hard. So now I'm listening to 3O3! and remembering a couple years ago. It hurts, but at the same time it's nice to go back.
I'm looking at the archive of my blog. Four years of my life. I've been dealing with this for four years. I hope that you guys, at least, see a difference in the girl who started this and the girl who keeps posting. I'm sure they're similar. I have a problem growing up apparently.
I'm listening to Piece of Me by Brittany Spears. I saw that I mentioned it in one of my older posts, and wondered if I still liked it. It's pretty solid.
It's been over an hour since I got up, but I don't want to leave my room still. I'm just... It's crazy here right now. And I need to eat breakfast, but I have a terror of a time finding food.
Also, I just realized how much I swear in my posts. It's like every other one. I don't cuss in real life, so maybe I'm just using it as an escape here.
Alright, gotta go.
Love,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment