Saturday, August 9, 2014

Getting a much needed break!

My girlfriend called her daddy and asked him if we could stay the night over there. We lied, told my mom that they needed us to babysit. It ended up that we were actually needed to housesit. It's so relaxing to get to not have to do anything.
My head has been pounding since we got here, though. Like really badly. It's nice to be back on here, though, guys. It's nice to have a place to pour everything into.
Sorry this post is so super short, but I have to go.
We might be running to Wal-Mart here in a little bit for a birthday present for my girlfriend's little sister.
Love,
Alex

2 comments:

  1. Hope your head starts feeling better! I agree that this is a great way to pour all your feelings out, it's kind of a comforting in a way, pouring your feelings out to strangers.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I've just started following your blog :) Nice to meet you. I hope you enjoyed your night away. Sometimes a break is just what we need.
    Take care <3 xx

    ReplyDelete