Thursday, August 7, 2014

Hello Lovelies!

It's been a crazy little bit. My grandparents house caught on fire. It's completely gone. However,  everyone is fine. My grandma runs her own business, and her office and important documents were all saved (her office is right next to her house). So right now, they're living with my family. It's been really stressful especially when I forget my meds. When I do that I get really moody. Worse than when I wasn't on it. I've been stress eating. Isn't that crazy? Me, stress eating?! I don't stress eat. I stop eating when I'm stressed.
When I start counting, though, I always stay real low. Like half of what I need to. Which I know is nothing compared to what some of you do. It just proves that I need to count. When I was younger it came so easily.
Alright, gotta go.
Love,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment