Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas





How many of us ate too much today?
Me too.
I keep telling myself that I'll get my exercise second semester with weight lifting before school.
I was down to 147 last time I sooo excitedly weighed myself (I wasn't happy with that, of course because I used to be down around 130/128).
I'm pretty sure I'm back into the 150's.
Readers, is it really that wrong to not want to eat?
J.P. feels bad anytime I mention feeling fat.
Because she feels like she's forcing me to eat.
Tonight we're going to a movie.
We Bought A Zoo is the name of the movie.
I am going to wear the kinda ugly boots my mom got me.
I am going to put on my geek Hello Kitty tights and my plaid skirt.
Oh, am I'm not gonna eat my pop corn.
Pinky promise.
I'll get DIET soda.
Yesterday, I had coffee for the first time in what feels like forever.
Bliss.
Had to pee like crazy and put a whole bunch of shit into it so I didn't feel as amazing as I usually would, but stilll~~
My mom gave me a pretty cute journal.
I'm gonna use it instead of this small, black one I have.
Still, it's kinda depressing to have to start from page one when I didn't even get to the last page in the other one.
Oh well, I plan to use pictures and doodles in the new one because it's just soooo massive.
I'm kinda hoping I can use it like my blog.
Only different.
More personal.
From every break down to every insanely happy moment, I'll always record more personal feelings in a journal, away from the public eye.
J.P. feels bad because in the end, she can't help me lose 20-30 pounds.
You know what?
Let's just have a load of thinspo pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment