Monday, December 5, 2011

Here's a quote to start my Post


"I am not naturally that thin, so I had to go through everything from using drugs to diet pills to laxatives to fasting. Those were my main ways of controlling my weight."
Carre Otis

Sodas are being replaced with diet counterparts.
Even better soda is being replaced with water.
Breakfast was probably a third of a serving of Rice Krispies with a splash of 2% milk and a banana.
Cereal- 43.3
Milk- 49
Banana- 105
Breakfast total: 197.3
LUNCH
Pizza- 272
Milk- 130
Cookie- about 234
Slice of a pear- .5
Total so far: 716.8
EXERCISE (don't laugh, I'm lazy and plan to do more)
Incline Sit Ups- 15
Running- 61
Stretching (physical therapy for my knee)- 14
Leg Lifts- 60
Different Type of Leg Lifts- 14
Total: 164
Net: 716.8-164=552.8
And my knee popped out and in place today when I went to one of my class. Ick.
And J.P. and I spent last night just talking about...everything.
I started crying a lot about...a lot of old wounds.
I told her it'll take me a long time to get over her not doing anything about J.R.
I'm terrified to weigh myself, though.
J.P. tells me that my tummy is getting smaller (which makes me look taller!).
I love that I'm finally losing weight again!

No comments:

Post a Comment