Thursday, December 1, 2011

Had My One Month Yesterday.

It was great.
But J.P.'s worrying.
Watching me eat.
Watching me freak out.
151?
Un-fucking-acceptable.
What will I do about it?
Probably nothing because I'm "sick".
Meaning?
I get nauseous when I eat (which means I'm eating less, YAY~) and I'm tired...all the time (meaning less exercising.).
My girl's built tiny. Even if she swears she fat.
She's not.
She's cute.
But I wanna be tiny too.
So I fit better in her arms.
On to the REALLY awkward stuffy stuff.
Day before Thanksgiving this year, so Novemberrr 24th, J.P. and I went at it.
We had sex. It was awesome.
But....a couple days later, late at night, I was freaking out.
Because most of the chicks I know who've lost their virginity are complete whores.
And I didn't wanna be in that category.
But I swear, I love her.
I'm fine with it now.
But I need to be thinner.
Toodles, I'm off to do sit-ups~

1 comment:

  1. i havent been ill like that in years - i want to be too ill to eat :( and preferably sick aswell - is that wrong?
    good for you and JP :) it doesnt make you a whore at all, its not like youre doing it with just anyone :)
    lottie x

    ReplyDelete