Wednesday, September 24, 2014

No noon class, Yay!!

So far today I've had a banana (105) and some cheese (80). I've hung up some of our clean shirts, so that J.P. will quit complaining about them. I've showered. And I'm working on my first cup of coffee. I need to take out our trash. J.P. only asked that I got the one by our mini fridge because it has my kiwis in it that I was supposed to draw and then they went bad.
I don't know what to think of my scale. When I first stepped on it, it says I've lost point like four pounds. When I step on it again, it says I'm down to 201.8 (stupid how that's a "down to" and not "up to"). So frustrating.
Today I have chapter. Yay. Which means I have to be dressed up all day. However, I only have one class today, so the heels are coming off when I get back to my room. Yayy!

You know what really sucks? Is that I know I'm cute when I'm skinny. Because for a little while there, I was. I was adorable. I really wanna get back to there.
Love,
 Alex

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you're still adorable : )
    Your personality is!

    What is chapter? I'm not familiar with it.

    Also, I had class alllll morning! You only have one! You lucky duck. ; )

    <3

    ReplyDelete