Monday, September 15, 2014

Apartment Looking

First off, I don't know if I can trust my scale. It gave me three numbers, each one lower than the first. I quit when it said 198.4ish and 197.8. That's kinda a big difference from the 203 it gave me to start with. I don't think I'm eating as much, but I don't think that it's enough. I don't think it's ever enough. I just want to stop.
My girlfriend and I are looking at moving to an apartment with our friends E and S next year already. Leases are signed in the November area. I don't know if I really want three people who are around to watch my weight raise and drop or my mood raise and fall and break. But at the same time, I'm excited. Because we'll get our own bathroom. It's excited. And we get along great.
I dropped one of my classes. I was just getting so far behind and overwhelmed and freaked out. I hated it. I feel better now. Well, still a little anxious all the time but better. I'm coping better with it.
Just a small update.
Love,
Alex

1 comment:

  1. Good luck apartment hunting love. It can be stressful as I just got a house with my boyfriend a few months ago. But it's so exciting if you have the right people to live with! I made some of my best friends through living with college room mates : ) I still keep in touch with them even though we don't live together and plan to stay friends with them for a long time.
    Hope everything goes well for you!
    <3

    ReplyDelete