Thursday, September 11, 2014

I'm Thinking of Dropping a Class

It won't put me behind, creditwise. I'll still be a sophomore this spring. It just won't put me ahead like I would like. However, I missed it twice this week and feel like I'm never really going to catch up. Also, I forgot my camera at home and I need it this weekend for this class.
I'm gonna talk to J.P. about it. She's really good at these kind of things. I mean, eventually I will have to take this class, but right now I am a wreck. I have two classes that I have to get at least a C in this semester. And my medication needs to be worked with a little better, but I don't know who to talk to about that. 
I feel like I'm just not capable of doing anything right at this point. I feel constantly tired and constantly like I'm going to start bawling.
Bella- See, everyone here's advice is "Just keep going to class and try to find time to get to help services." With my currently schedule, they're seriously closed by time I could get to them or I'm asleep. I know I could just wake up earlier for the appointment, but currently it's so hard to get out of bed even for class.
I want to get my first tattoo, but I don't got enough money. I want a series of them done on my back of just things that I love somehow interacting with each other. 

No comments:

Post a Comment