Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Anxietyyy

I couldn't bare going to my last class today. I need to quit skipping my classes, but I felt like I was gonna puke. I've been around too many people for too long. I just need some time apart and for myself. I need to settle a little better.
I need to eat, but I'm waiting for my lovely girlfriend. I'm just a ball of anxiety, but I don't want to be. I don't even know what happened. I'm just anxious and tired. I don't know what to do with myself. My heart feels like it's going to burst out of my chest and like I'm going to puke. And I feel like I'm going to start bawling. I just feel like a wreck.
And I feel terrible for skipping class because I feel slightly relieved that I chose not to go.
I also wish that I had like you know an "ana buddy" or whatever. Just someone who gets it. Someone who knows about the anxiety of life. Someone who gets the anxiety of deciding whether or not to be safe and healthy or to be unhealthy and thin. Someone who gets the anxiety of change. Someone my age, though. I don't know.
I just want someone to talk to that isn't going to tell me the obvious (that I should go the healthy route) or is a therapist.
I'm gonna go browse forums, lovelies.
Love,
Alex
P.S. I love tattoos and piercings. I just wish I was thinner so they looked better.


1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear you've been feeling so anxious. I got pukey-anxious today too. I wish I had some advice but anxiety's just a bitch.
    I used to have my hips pierced, but they caused too much trouble and eventually had to come out. I'm thinking of getting my first tattoo soon but I'm so paranoid about the placement being wrong.

    <3
    xx

    ReplyDelete