Friday, April 13, 2012

Went to Denny's today



Again.
That's probably why I'm fat.
I don't eat very little throughout the day and then we go to Denny's for supper and the lowest calorie thing on the menu should probably be the amount I eat ALL DAY.
I want to make this post really short because I want to start working out before J.P. gets back.
Because I NEED this.
I need my therapist to look at me and SEE my inner battle spread out on my body, revealed as my bones are.
I need people to not know, unless they're the right person.
But first, I wanna tell you about this fucking dick at school.
I wanna tell you about he made it seem like all J.P. and I do is try to have sex all the time.
I wanna tell you about how he decided to make very public comments to people who probably didn't even know J.P. and I were dating about my relationship.
I wanna tell you about how I should've ripped his nuts off right then.
And then went back to my table and enjoyed zero calorie goodness of unsweetened tea.
But I didn't.
It bothers me that he could act like that.
Anyway, I'm gonna go exercise. Strip down to shorts and a sports bra (if I can find one) and go nuts.
Freedom?
Yeah, pretty much.

No comments:

Post a Comment