Thursday, April 19, 2012

I'm gaining. I can feel it.






Today, I just feel like putting thinspo up.
I have calculated that I burn about 2386.294 calories. Just sitting there.
Breathing, functioning.
But unless I fast for most of the next twenty days, there's no way in all of the world that I am going to be 138 like I said to J.P. I wanted to be by the end of school.
And I have to eat next Tuesday.
We have testing and I don't want to feel like I'm the reason that the school seems like crap.
I mean, my school is crap, but I don't want to be the reason it shows up like that on a test.
J.P. says that if I'm not eating, I'm not exercising a bunch.
Not that she could stop me from walking around a whole bunch this weekend.
This weekend is the anime convention we're going to.
I'm excited, but not as much as I should be.
Last time I was thinner.
Last time, I weighed only 128.
Last time, I wasn't scared of how I looked.
Now, I don't even see my collar bones, the first things to present themselves when I was losing weight.
That's right, kiddies, I'm fat.
Too fat for any of my bones to appear.
Except, I have really bony arms and my shoulder blades stand out just slightly.
Probably because all we work in weightlifting in the morning is arms and shoulders.
I wore shorts today.
My legs are huge.
Except for my calves. They look itty bitty.
Especially when I flex the muscles in them.
They're really muscular apparently.
Feels great.
Alrighttt, I need to see if my mom will take me over to J.P.'s because she's having a rough day (and saidd we could go run the track together!!), and if she will I need to get ready.
And I'm going to weigh myself.
Have a lovely day/night/afternoon! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment