Sunday, April 29, 2012

Going to Talk to My Therapist about Med Tuesday, Hopefully.

Wii says I'm 155 something.
Scale says 157/158..
I'm not sure which to believe.
I just need to stop eating.
It really should be that easy.
It really used to be that easy.
I've been living off of water and tea and coffee. That's about all I drink.
It's the food that's the problem.
You know what I think I need to do?
Try a vegan diet for a week.
And to exercise more.
Sure, I weight lift about twenty minutes five days a week, but it's not enough.
I'm still fat.
I've been so stressed out lately.
And I'm always tired.
And I really want to cut.
And I'm just getting sick of how life is.
I'm always freezing.
But everyone around is so, so lovely.
They all pretend I'm pretty and great.
Still, they stuff food down my throat and make me feel guilty for not eating.
They try to make me feel weird about exercising.
They hold me back from losing weight and being perfect.
I love J.P., but we don't exercise at her house.
Remember those days where I did SOME type of exercise every day, even if it wasn't much?
I do.
So after my choir concert today, I got onto the wii and exercised for thirty minutes.
I'm planning on running for thirty minutes later.
That'll be about 270 calories, maybe more.
I've eaten a lot more than that.
I really need to start counting calories again.
And I need to quit eating poptarts.
Seriously, close to or 200 calories PER poptart?
That's obscene!
I eat, probably, three or four per day at J.P.'s.
Because there's not really much else to eat.
Maybe I'll just start eating soup...
Also, I need to findd new blogs to read.
Alright, I'm gonna go snuzzle with J.P. because I just remembered how many of my sharp objects I keep in my room.
Toodless!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment