Friday, December 18, 2015

Feeling so much better


So far, I feel a lot better now that I've started my medications again. I had to change one of them because my insurance doesn't cover medications until we spend $6,500. The medication was about $800 without the coverage. It's really unsettling to have to change from something I know works.
However, this other medication seems to be working. Or maybe I just think that it's working. I started taking my two medications about four days ago. I'm not sure how long it takes for them to start working again.
Anyway, I feel a lot better. My medication makes me nauseous if I eat too much at one time, so I have to learn how to eat smaller amounts spread out to avoid that. Which is kind of triggering for me, so I'm kind of excited about that.
The school semester is officially over for us! Not that it matters for me. I basically took the semester off. Anyway, I'm ready for next semester. I'm ready to have school stuff to do.
Have I mentioned that I'm doing pre-med and psychology? I want to be a psychiatrist. Part of it is passion, part of it is the pay. I'm broke af right now, so a future where I never have to worry about money is very appealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment