Thursday, January 7, 2016

I thought I had a handle on this

I thought I could pick and choose when it came up.
Today is my friends birthday.
So of course she NEEDS pictures.
And then I saw my tummy.
Almost starting crying right then.
I remember freaking out over the teeniest of pooch.
You know what that pooch is?
Your uterus.
I found that out recently.
That's why you can't get rid of it.
It's an organ.
But I remember.
I have that memory.
And that's the hardest part.
I used to be the skinny one.
I was going to post a picture of me when I was tiny, but apparently I didn't post any of those to facebook. Makes sense. I thought I was huge.
I want to be cute.
I want to be skinny.
I want to not almost cry because I remember.

This is the closest I could find to my lowest weight.

2 comments:

  1. Aww, I love your hair! It's good to put a face to the name :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That's from when I was about fifteen, so it's about four years old. For some reason I thought it was a good idea and cut all of my hair off.

      Delete