Sunday, January 27, 2013

 This plan ugly grey sweater is a small. Old Navy I think. I used to almost fit into it. It's my goal to fit into it before I graduate high school this December. Although I think it's really plain, I wanna wear it. I want it to be baggy. To be to too big. I just want to be that tiny.
 This is the dress I almost wore to Homecoming my sophomore year (2010). It's a five. I can't even hope to fit into it now. It's so depressing. This is a really simple dress. It came to a little above my knee. It has a ribbon kinda thing that's black on one side and red on to other. It has white polka dots on the dress.
 This is the dress I wore to the eighth grade dance. It was like the last hurrah of the year. The last dance before we were high schoolers. I'm so glad that I can't fit into a fourteen/fifteen anymore. I fit into a thirteen and every where is perfect except my boobs. It's always a little small there. But a fourteen falls off (literally, it's funny).
This is me. I was fifteen here, I think and probably 130/140 something. For some reason my lower arm looks about the same. A little bigger. I remember I could wrap my thumb and forefinger around my wrist and they would touch. I have so many pictures from this time, but none that are good. I used to have a ton on my phone. And then it broke.
That on the side is my leg (in the black, ripped jeans) and the leg of someone who used to be my best friend. I think my leg looks...decent? Where did I lose those jeans, though!? I loved them. Especially once they were too big. They were the only nine that I was happy in when I was a three. They just looked so much better
 Ew, ew, ew, ew. This is me. In the eighth grade. First few days of summer break. Few months before I started restricting. Months after I started cutting. I could've been pretty. If I was thinner.

 This is a few months after I started starving. I think I was 140ish?  This was a few days before J.P. and I started dating. <3 128.="" 135.="" a="" again.="" ago="" be="" bigg="" br="" but="" covering="" have="" how="" i="" in="" is.="" it.="" it="" know="" less="" long="" lot="" love="" m="" maybe="" picture="" re="" really="" seems="" so="" still="" sweater="" than="" that="" they="" this="" to="" toasty.="" up="" want="" was="">
Maybe once I finally decide to do my hair and make up one day and look decent, I'll post a current picture of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment