Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Photography

I'm taking a photography class.
Tomorrow we have to take in three pictures.
One that's significant to us.
That one was easy.
One that we took.
Which I have a ton on my phone, I just have to get one off.
The last one is proving harder.
What we find aesthetically please. Not people, just a photo of something we find "beautiful". It's so hard to not take in a picture of something like this:
Or this:
I'll probably chose a picture of a kitten... Like these: 
All it has to be is a photo. Why is this so freaking hard? Why can't I have a normal view of beauty? The one with the scars is actually the most beautiful to me. I see strength there. Strength is so much more beautiful than anything. It has to be school friendly, though, I bet.
Maybe this will work? Is this even a photo?
Why is this so hard?

No comments:

Post a Comment