Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I stayed home sick.

I felt really ick when I got up this morning.
I know that I need to be at school, especially when I don't eat when I stay home from school.
The wiifit says I have to lose (an average of) 3.5 pounds every two weeks to be 147 by ASTL.  To be even slightly thin. I think I can do it. Maybe. I feel fatter than I usually do because ALL of my jeans got shrunk last time they got washed. All of them!
I don't think my mom realizes that being home is so triggering. We have a scale now. A stationary bike. The WiiFit. Two dance games for the Wii. All of these "Maintain or lose weight" foods. Yeah, my mom and little brother need to lose weight so it's great that they have these things for them. I need to lose weight too, but if I didn't know my weight I wouldn't have thought I had gained any. I would've thought Man, you're so fat, but it wouldn't have bothered me. That's the weird part. If I don't have a scale to weigh myself with, I don't think about my weight. Until I do go to the doctor's or somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment