Saturday, January 5, 2013

Hey, guys

I got my pretty lower lip stabbed by a couple of needles.
Snakebites.
They hurt.
I only got it done three days ago.
I have hoops in the holes.
Professionally done, of course.
I didn't bleed very much. Just a little.
Every morning I've woken up with my lip swollen. Ibuprofen has helped a lot.
 I'm kind of stealing J.P.'s computer and internet and everything for a little while until Pit Bulls and Parolees gets over.
Then I'm gonna go home and play Just Dance (for the Wii).
I'm trying to be healthy. I'm trying so hard to not starve myself. It would be so much easier, though.
Exercise is part of that.
Dancing is a really fun exercise and J.P. makes it a competition and it's fun to goof off around her like that.
It's gonna be hard because I'm used to starving when I say I'm going to be "healthy".
I've been having panic attacks about my weight. Mainly my stomach and thighs. I don't know what's changed to cause this, but it's crazy.
I have a butt, so I don't really worry about it, but having a flat stomach would make me D cup boobs look even better.
Having thighs that didn't touch would make me feel accomplished.
Oh, I filled out my FASFA. In a year, I'll be in college.
I've applied for a job. McDonald's. Not the best, but it pays. Money is money. Getting it is nice. Spending it is great.
Alright, I'm done

Love you guys,
post again in a few days

No comments:

Post a Comment