Thursday, September 13, 2012

Friends

I hurt Anna really bad by basically dropping her after J.P. and I started dating.
I didn't really understand until I.M. told me.
But I wanna hang out with Anna and make things better between us.
Have I told you guys the effect of my Lexapro (generic version)?
I don't ever recognize that I'm hungry.
My stomach will growl and that's the point I'm like "Huh...maybe I should eat something."
Now I'm starting to get hunger pains (three days of not really realizing you're hungry will do that.)
I'm pretty sure I eat enough calories. But I've lost weight. Went from 171 to 166.6. Then to 168.
Either way I'm out of the 170's.
I need to start exercising.
Outside of weightlifting.
Dad says I need to see the doc for thyroid stuff.


Sam Lupin-
I'm so sorry that I forgot to reply to your comment on my last post. Since then things have gotten a little better between J.P. and I. She doesn't seem to be as depressed as she was about it. And no, you can't process it for me, haha. Thanks for offering. No, you can't hurt my dad either. He's trying to mean well. Thank you for thinking that he shouldn't have said it. I think that's part of the reason I don't really feel hungry. I'll try to not cut. Thank you for worrying about me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment