Sunday, September 9, 2012

Blood work, new pills, dress shopping

The blood work isn't anything really important. It's just because I'm starting new medication. I'm apparently too stressed. I believe that too. They're starting me on...something. I don't remember. Hopefully I can tell you tomorrow. I got told that it should cause weight gain. I think it's Lexapro or a generic version of it. Only ten milligrams. It says it can cause lose of appetite.
Dress shopping...was torture. At first it was great. Sure the line to the dressing room was way too long, but I  was super upbeat and happy. Hadn't eaten most the day. Had more coffee than substance (because of the blood work. Didn't get it done until almost ten thirty and couldn't eat until I got it done.). It ended up being that I had to try on a whole bunch of size 14 dresses. Luckily, I could pull them basically off (literally). My boobs are too big to wear a 13 with a bra. Thank goodness it's so tight in that area that nothing will slip out. The worst part? My mom telling me that maybe I could starve myself a little this week to fit into it better. So maybe I will. I need to. I used to be a five. So I'm going to start taking my lunch. Of beans (protein), whatever vegetable is laying around, whatever fruit in laying around, and a sandwich that is one slice of bread with some pecan pumpkin butter stuff (it's actually kind of low calorie). Or maybe rice. Obviously I'll be exercising more than I do now. I'll be thinner and cuter.
My hair is blue now. It was supposed to be purple. Well, I wanted it to be purple. I put blue on top of red. The blue covered up the red completely, obviously. It's cute. Not what I wanted, but I can live with it.
This is homecoming week for me (starting tomorrow). I'm really excited. I'm actually planning on going all out this time. Hopefully my partner in crime doesn't have asthma problems. Her mom put an air freshener in the bathroom and the scent messes with her asthma, but her mom told her to suck it up when she pointed it out to her mom.

Okay, one more picture, just because it's cute and because J.P. likes umbreon and jolteon. We're going to homecoming together and I'm in a geeky mood. 


No comments:

Post a Comment