Sunday, September 16, 2012

164

I've gone from 171 to 164 just by being on my Lexapro and never being hungry. Maybe weightlifting five days a week helps. J.P. says that if they find out that I'm not eating enough on it, though, they'll take me off it.
I've decided that I'm going to be super cute for prom. And actually skinny. I'm gonna dye my hair and let it grow out a little.
I'm going to actually start doing my hair and make up
I'm going to dress nice.
I'm going to try to pretend I like the way I look.
I'm fat, I hate it.
It's blobby and gross.
But I'm changing that.
So rather wait until I get there to try to be happy, I'm going to rock what I'm stuck with for now.
Alright, I better get dressed and actually be a real person.
J.P. and I have a study date at noon.
I need pre-calculus help.
OH! Homecoming dance was last night.
My dress that fit perfectly when we got it is too big.
Since it fit perfectly (and was almost too small in the boob area) we didn't get me a strapless bra (my boobs got bigger recently so I only have a few bras that actually fit). So, I didn't wear a bra under it.
But it kept slipping...
So I used the straps that they use to hold them on the hangers as dress straps.
They at least kept it from slipping too badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment