Tuesday, September 4, 2012

A Lot has changed in 24 hours

I didn't go to school today because there was so much to process
My parents are actually going to try to be parents and actually try to be a family.
I can only see J.P. for a little while each week right now.
She keeps telling me how depressed she is and how I seem fine.
Well, yeah I seem fine.
I wanted space and to be with my family without her. It's nice to be able to do so for once.
She says that she doesn't have any friends, but then says all these people are asking why she's depressed.
I'm just so tired right now, though, that I can't really think of what to say.
While my parents were talking to me, my dad told me that I had gotten fat. That I had lost all that weight and then gained it back.
Yeah, I know.
He said it was cause I got lazy and quit exercising.
I almost told him it was cause I started eating. But I didn't.
When they said that I was going to be home more, all that I could think about was how I'd be free to not eat and to cut.
It's exciting.
I'll be skinny again.

1 comment:

  1. oh, honey, what is there to process can i process it for you can i
    JP is so...ugh when she says that. you cannot tell someone how 'fine' they SEEM they are. looks are deceptive.
    what
    he said what
    can i hurt him
    can i kill him
    can i fucking do something because thats not okay to say
    like ever
    you'll be whatever you want, babe. just don't cut. i really can't handle the thought of anyone marring their perfect skin. you're beautiful. <3
    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete