Tuesday, June 26, 2012

It's my birthday tomorrow!

I know I just posted, but I forgot to mention my birthday.
I'm really excited.
I'm finally gonna be sixteen.
A couple years ago, when I was turning fourteen, I was mad and bitter.
Then as the year went on, I lost weight.
At one point, I did wonder if I would live to see this birthday.
I'm so excited I did.
Sure, I miss being thin.
But I have time to lose this weight.
Also, I've been cutting for two years.
I've gotten a lot better in the past six months, I think.
But the urge is still there.
And honestly, I don't know if I do want to quit.
I don't know if I would mind being called "that cutter chick" or "emo freak".
Cutting seems to be on the edge of my mind a lot.
Because I know it calms me at least a little and J.P. says we're fighting a lot lately.
I might before taking the dogs out for another walk.
And I may take them on a longer walk.
I doubt it.
I'll probably just take them out to pee.
They're so frustrating to walk at the same time. I wish J.P. was here to help instead of getting ready for her interview.
I may go jump rope outside because in here the dog barks at me. I'm just ready to be thin.
Anyway, this was supposed to be about my birthday.
Sorry I made it so long.
My mommy is trying to get me a cupcake cake that makes a mustache.
I'm trying to see if my friends can come for a party on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment