Friday, July 13, 2012

Did not eat very much yesterday.

J.P. threw this huge fit because I was getting crabby. Caffiene made it better. Always does. So I've been enjoying coffee today. Tomorrow, I think I won't eat. At all.
Oh, my dad saw that I own my own bit of coffee. He said I'm not "old enough" to like coffee. Not even strawberry shortcake coffee.
I'm planning to wash some dishes for J.P. so she doesn't have to worry about so many when she wakes up.
I have a super question. I haven't been starving like I should/could but I get like I'm going to pass out. Does anyone know why? Is it just too much is happening at once or what? I'm just wondering.
Also, I downloaded an app for blogger. So I can post mobilely. I can post MORE! Like I used to do, hopefully.



No comments:

Post a Comment