Sunday, June 3, 2012

Need to Lose Weight.

I also need to get off my butt and exercise EVERYDAY.
Or not eat the days I don't exercise.
Mom's told me we're getting rid of everything that doesn't fit.
One of my favorite pairs of jeans doesn't fit.
I wanna fit into them again soon.
J.P. swears she understands.
But then turns around and acts like it'll be a breeze to lose weight the "right way".
It's really hard to.
Everything is calories and fat.
Everything is everything it shouldn't be.
But I keep shoveling it in.
Because if I don't eat, she might no.
And she's actually trying to get better..
.But I'm getting so tired of doing this day in and day out.
It leaves me feeling worthless.

1 comment:

  1. oh exercise. how i miss it yet how i am unable to do it currently.
    oh my. i never throw away stuff that doesn't fit me. even the size 18 jeans that used to fit me.
    do what makes you feel right, beautiful. it's your body.
    and thank you. because it hurts. and i want to know if it's okay to hurt.
    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete