Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Got a couple of dogs.

Which means I'm heading outside to walk them every few hours. And I have an app on my new phone that helps me log food/exercise. But I haven't gotten on much because J.P. says I only blog when I'm upset and that I don't talk to her first.
Let me tell you a secret.
I'm always upset about my weight.
I'm not happy at 160 whatever the heck I'm at.
Also, J.P. treated me better when I was thin. Whether she knows it or not.
I miss being a size three.
At this point, I miss being a five.
But I really miss getting on the scale and seeing 120-something.
Even if it was high 120's.
Also, I have noticed that fat people feel the need to justify why their pretty to other people.
To me, it's like you say you know you're beautiful, why do you have to make sure everyone else thinks so?
I guess I only feel that way because all that goes through my mind is how ugly I am because I'm fat.
I'm glad they think beautiful.
But they don't have to make me think that me being fat makes me pretty.
I won't settle for fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment