Saturday, May 22, 2010

Today has been Crazy

I've been wearing a fingerless glove to cover up old cuts that have yet to heal. One of my friends pulled it up and saw them. He seemed to have a kinda freak out. I know he saw them, he even hissed my name at me, but we haven't spoken of it. It's crazy, but I think that he totally forgot. What kills me is that he isn't one of my closest friends. I... haven't actually told anyone. The one I call best friend, she makes me think that she believed my lies. She saw them once, when I first did it. I got careless, thought they were invisible to those who didn't know where to look. She saw them and asked about them. I said they were nothing and for a few more hours, she seemed worried, but didn't say anything else. Since then, I've had some deeper cuts, and more than have are on my feet, easier to hide. Maybe I should tell someone, but I feel as though...as though all of my friends would overreact to it or completely push me away. Honestly, I wish I had someone to just kick back and talk to without being worried about being judged.
Actually, I wanna cut deeper. It doesn't scare me, the thought of it. It actually...excites me which is totally weird, I know. Oh, these lyrics are soooo me, I think. "Her friends tell her that they love but she knows its a lie
cause everytime she cries out...they float in the sky" It can be found here. Yeah, I'm bouncing around on thoughts tonight. Well, that's all I really have to say, actually. Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment