Monday, December 24, 2012

I thought I looked good, until I weighed myself.

So, I got up, did nothing until J.P. went to work, and then I came home, took a shower, and bothered doing my make up. I haven't eaten all day. I thought I would at least weigh less than I did yesterday. Nope. Two pounds more!
I can't believe I actually bothered doing my makeup. I never do like my whole face. I throw on some eyeliner, maybe some foundation and powder, and worry completely about my hair. Not today! Oh no! I did that green concealer stuff that's supposed to make your acne less noticeable, foundation, lipgloss, powder, eyeliner, mascara, and layered two colors of eyeshadow (black and a dark brown. It's a really pretty color, but I was going to do purple and black, but couldn't find my black.). It all seems completely pointless because I haven't  done anything with my hair, and am wearing a hoodie and ripped jeans. So I think I'm gonna go straighten, tease, and hairspray my hair. I don't have anything better to wear.
Maybe then I'll actually look good when J.P. gets off work at two??
Oh...and coffee. I'm gonna go have some of that shit. Excuse my language, it just seemed to fit better than "crap"

No comments:

Post a Comment