Tuesday, December 25, 2012

I feel really sick when I eat

I don't know what's wrong with me, but sometimes I eat a little and feel like I'm going to die. Other times I can eat a lot, but then I still feel like I'm going to die. I don't know if it's physical or psychological. Or both.
Mom says it's the start of an ulcer.
I'm scared to weigh myself and ruin my Christmas.
OH! Christmas.
It's been great so far. Didn't get out of bed until nine thirty, which is late on Christmas in my house. Usually everyone gets up around...five or seven. Yeah, in the morning.
My mom made me feel like a rich brat. She got me a TV, a wii, and four phone cases. The TV is only a twenty-four inch and the wii is used and the cases are my favorite part of that. She also got me PJ...bottoms? Only. And a PillowPet and make up and a bodywash/lotion/ect. pack and I unintentionally got an XBox 360. My older brother A got one from his dad, so I got his old one. It works great, but sometimes you have to take a knife to the little drawer thing where the disk goes because it sticks. To make me feel better, though, when I talk to her about it, Mom said she didn't spend more than 200 on me. Which for what I got, I was really shocked! She also got my this ring that looks like a lily and has a pearl? in it.
I really wasn't expecting to get much. Oh, and the one thing I actually asked for I'm getting the beginning of January.
And I got to see J.P. today. It felt really nice. Totally different from when I see her everyday. We talked about her plans for today (I don't really have any), we hugged, said that we love each other (only once), talked a lot. I love that chicka.
I hope you all have a great day! I hope you have a great Christmas. If you don't celebrate Christmas, I hope you have a great other holiday. And if you don't celebrate anything, I just hope today is extra special.

No comments:

Post a Comment