Tuesday, December 4, 2012

I don't mind cutter jokes, to be honest.

So long as they're not directed at someone.
It's like, "You know? I'm cool with you being able to joke about that. It means you haven't seen what that can do to a person."
Good for them
Someone in my Spanish 1 class told one of his friends that something mean that his friend did was the reason he cuts.
He was kidding (I'm pretty sure).
Like everyone gets upset when people joke about cutting and stuff because it's supposed to be serious (and it is, don't get me wrong), but why can't anyone just calm down and enjoy the fact that if they can joke about it that means that they haven't gone through it?
Like I can't joke about cutting or disordered eating.
It physically hurts to even try.
Some of us use it to cover up the fact that we do, which is cool by me too. If you're not ready to get better, you're not going to get better anyway.
Anyway, *steps off soap box* that's my rant.
I asked my mommy for snakebites.
It was scary. I thought she was going to yell at me.
She said no when I asked again and then I explained that I don't have to have rings (my older brother A. has a ring in his) that I could have studs.
She then said to talk to her about it after the first of the year.
So it if the world doesn't end before then, I may get my lip pierced.
So, I've started listening to Pierce the Veil again.
They're pretty boss.
I have homework I should be doing, but I don't want to.
Also, I know I haven't posted in DaydreamingofHunger  in a while, but I'm going to make it over and drop a whole bunch of thinspo into it sometime tonight.
Shamelessly promotion.
I don't really know how I'm going to change it, but I am.
It'll look different.
And hopefully prettier.
Not that I hate it.
It looks pretty beast right now.
It's just not my thing anymore.
Is everyone ok with this blog? Since it's my main one I try to make it easy to read and very lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment