Sunday, July 29, 2012

One day it's good, the next not so much

Yesterday was great. Today...not really.
But j.p. has treated me better today.
Thank you guys for saying she shouldn't treat me badly. You're all great.
We've been trying to clean J.P. and her little sister's room.
Everything has been crazy.
She's mad at her mom now.
But either way, I wanna get more exercise.
Like get on the stationary bike they have on their back porch and go for... hours.
Also I want to read.
J.P. has this book and I'm not too far in it but the main character's best friend is a model and the main character is chubby.
She becomes anorexic/bulimic to lose weight.
It makes me wish I could regain control.
OH! When I weighed myself this morning I was 163.
It made me feel beast. Losing weight like a boss.
Thank you, Sam, for saying such nice things. I've really needed a compliment lately.
I'm sorry my posts are insanely dull and picture-less.
I'm using my blogger app on my phone. :/


1 comment:

  1. gosh. sad to hear about your bad day. mine barely started at 2:33AM!
    I enjoy stationary bikes! Because you can control the heaviness of the wheels - I suppose that doesn't make any sense but I think you understand what I mean! ^_^
    Interesting! What book is it? :o
    It could be worse than 163, love. <3
    LIKE A BOSS.
    it doesn't matter, beautiful
    I don't want to know what that picture says. I chug diet soda like a boss. :P
    -Sam Lupin
    PS. Take care, beautiful! You're amazing x

    ReplyDelete