Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sorry I've been gone so long.


I don't get on here when J.P. is around.
Also, I had computer troubles and couldn't use mine for a few days.
Okay, for those of you who don't know (sorry for those of you who do) Pandora has workout stations.
You click on "New Station" and search the genres and, since it's alphabetical, Workout is near the bottom.
There's a lot of different choices.
Rap, hip hop, alternative, 80's, country, electronic, stuff for doing yoga to.
Since I had a dance last night, I'm listening to rap and the first thing it gave me was Lose Yourself by Eminem.
Okay, my dance...
Well, I was really nervous.
I had bought my dress for Homecoming orginally...
I was (barely) in my 120's then.
I'm 152.
It was tight around my butt and stomach.
Still, I danced.
It was fun.
J.P. and I slow danced.
We left early.
Before the dance, though, we got into a huge fight.
I took two caffiene pills.
You're only supposed to only take one at a time and wait at least four hours between each one.
I'm ok, but I doubt I'll do it again.
They leave me twitchy and jumpy and every inch of me tries to tremble.
But I managed to sleep last night.
Alright.
Let's get to the bad.
The way my weight went up.
Yep.
I was 155.
You know what I miss of being skinny?
Fitting into 3's and looking good.
And also fitting into up to a seven and just looking thinner.
I can't do that now that I'm 152.
Three's don't button or zip.
Five's are tight.
Seven's and nine's fit better than they have in forever.
Ahh, but I can fix it.
Last year around this time I was 135, on my way down to my lowest weight 128.
I can be that again. I know I can.
I just need to quit telling myself that I have to eat when J.P.'s around.
I need to be me.
Do what I want.
Shrink.
Dye my hair (I already do that, haha).
Tease my hair (she gets upset when I do).
Wear baggy jeans.
Wear baggy sweatshirts.
Work my ab muscles.
Run.
Alright, time to do sit ups and dance like I'm an idiot.
Working my abcicles today. :D
Maybe I'll go for a run.
I feel like being gross and sweaty.
BUT FIRST!~
COMMENT REPLY~
I hope I drop the pounds too because over half the time my body just makes me want to curl up and cry. I don't like it very much. Although, I can find things with it I love. Like how my elbows and knees look really boney compared to the rest of my arm/leg. It's okay that you haven't commented as often!
P.S. I think I'm gonna use deo before I do any exercise. *crawls off bed to put deo on*

No comments:

Post a Comment