Monday, February 20, 2012

When I cut, I'm looking for blood.


Don't remind me how hard I've tried to not cut for this long.
Don't give me that ashamed look.
I already know that the neon bandages covering it all up doesn't make it any better.
Yes, I know my girlfriend will be very upset that in the one day she has left me by myself I have cut.
None of them are deep, if that makes it any better.
There's not as many of them.
Three bandages on one arm, two on the other and all the scariest looking ones are covered.
All of this, I have misses it.
Tonight, I cut.
Because I miss my dogs, because I miss being thin, because I want my space, because I miss those times when my mom didn't try to force herself on me because she knew when I needed space, because I want to cry, but don't think I have that strength.
Because I'm 154.8 or something fattening like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment