Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Stress

I am nineteen years old.
Today, I decided that I want to be a Psychiatrist.
To be a Psychiatrist, I have to have almost the same education as a doctor.
I have to have a GPA higher than I have.
When I called my mom for her advice, she told me to work 15 hours a week and to take 12 credit hours (the minimum for full time).
My eating disorder has been biting at the edge of my mind.
Everyone says to keep myself physically and mentally healthy.
My fiancee told me not to vent about my mom to her unless I plan on doing something about.
I've come to the conclusion that my mom is emotionally abusive.
I want a parent that believes in me as much I do.
The one thing I can control is, well, my weight. It's the one thing that I know I've had bring me confidence. And if I can't vent, I internalize.
So here we go again. Pounds and exercise and calories.
Numbers and hours and time. Days and pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment