Friday, October 16, 2015

Hunger

This morning I woke up with an unfamiliar pain. Hunger like I hadn't felt in a long long time. I'm sure it's been building up for a while now. So of course I went downstairs, not even thinking, to take care of it.
I had an instant breakfast with 2% milk and coffee.
I had two of these Ritz cracker sandwiches covered in chocolate that we made last night.
I'm cursing myself. It's only noon and I've already had over 500 calories. I just got up and it's over 500 calories. In one sitting.
I'm so mad at myself. I don't even know anymore how to exercise it off anymore. To make myself feel at least a little better. I still have a little fuzzy feeling in my head. It hurts a little even. I'm still really tired. I don't even know what's going on with life. I know that I have homework I should work on. But I don't really want to. Like all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment