Wednesday, November 7, 2012

lost about seven pounds since the third

I've been sick most of the time.
I've only risked working out twice since Friday.
I'm too worried it's gonna make me faint.
Or sicker.
I really am tired of being sick.
The whole getting nauseous when I eat is nice.
The rest of it isn't.
I also apparently lost two inches since the last time I was measured??
Went from 5'6" to 5'4"?
...what?
I think they're just wrong.
I think I'm still 5'6".
I think that just makes me feel better about weighing so much.
One sixty three.
If I'm 5'6", that's a BMI of 26.3.
If I'm 5'4" that's a BMI of 28.0.
I'd prefer 5'6"... Although I'm probably five four.
Making me a whale.
Not even a cute whale.
Just a sick, nasty, huge whale.

I like this chick's eyes.
J.P. says she's not eating anymore.
So I said I'm not either.
She's better at this than I am, though.
I think with competition like that, though.
Maybe I'll be able to...
I should be working on finishing J.P.'s Christmas present.
She asked me to write her a story for Christmas.
I'm freaking out because I'm nowhere near done and Christmas is so close and who even knows we'll be together for then.
I hope we are.
I hope I get to see her face as she reads the story.
I hope it's good enough to be a Christmas present.
I hope it's the best she gets this year.
Oh I haven't mentioned that I don't get to go to school until my stomach pains subside.
Don't know how I'll be able to tell if I'm not eating.
I'll just keep drinking loads of water.
Smiling and pretending I'm alright as the pounds fall off, I guess.
Go to school eventually.
I'll get snake bites when I get down to 130 again.
If I can get my mom's permission.
If she gets to be sick, I get to be free.
When I get skinny, I'm gonna buy another pair of those Miley Cyrus jeans I used to have and love.
The ones that were ripped all up the front.
The skinny jeans.
I don't know what ever happened to them, but I loved them.
Especially after I got thinner.
They didn't really look good on me.
Ever.
One moment they were too tight, the next too loose.
Alright, I'm gonna go work on that story.
Toodles, lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment