Monday, October 15, 2012

Cut really bad for the first time basically ever

Did you know bread knives are super sharp?
Cause I didn't think they would be.
I'm gonna have my mom look at it. She's a nurse.
I freaked out when I saw how much it was bleeding.
Then I forced myself to calm down.
Freaking out means not thinking clearly and the heart pumping faster.
Once I quit freaking out, I grabbed the shirt we used to keep my shirt safe when we dyed my hair purple yesterday. (Ok, I was still kinda freaking out)
Then I started looking up ways to make it quit online. It just wasn't stopping.
They suggested warm salt water and a using a tea bag.
I did both.
The salt water didn't seem to be helping.
The tea bag helped it finish quit.
J.P. is going to be freaking out.
I freaked out one of her friends by saying that I was dying (I thought I was). Then calmed him down when I said that it quit bleeding.
What kind of idiot cuts the back of their wrist?
Me. It probably saved my butt though. It looks really bad, but since it quit, I'd guess it's not too bad.
Now, I'm going to run to my car, grab my backpack so that when my mom wakes me up at eleven I won't have to do it then.
Then I'm going to bed.

1 comment:

  1. If you ever feel like you have cut too deep the best thing is to cut off the blood flow and seek immediate medical attention. It might mean one of a couple things but if you hit an artery you need both internal and external stitching. Be very careful okay sweetheart? You might have just hit a blood vessel or a capillary but if something like that happens again seek help for it as soon as possible. Stay safe <3

    ReplyDelete